Wednesday 28 April 2010

Haberdashery Delights!!


When I stumbled across these amazing linen threads and thread cards from Sajou Haberdashery, it was love at first sigh(t)!

The vibrant, vintage feel of the packaging takes me back to being a child when I would rummage through my grandmother's and mother's sewing boxes, finding goodies from a bygone era when things were made in card and metal, not plastic, and when advertising type was as high quality as the product is was emblazoned on!

The linen thread above has me itching to make a purchase, but the thread winding cards below have my heart beating a little too fast to be healthy... yes, I want to wind some thread, but DAMN, those would look good in a frame!! SOOO pretty... I am, certainly, in love.


Find all of these
Sajou goodies, and more, for sale at Selvedge Drygoods...

Abigail@abigail*ryan

No comments: