Monday 30 August 2010

New drawings for New goodies...

Today has been a busy day! And it's not nearly over yet...

I was in the workshop making lots of jewellery this morning, and so snapped some pictures of our desk to give you a wee hint at some of the drawings I am working on which will become patterns and products galore in the coming months!

I have such a plethora of photos of blooms - from the botanics, the back garden and beyond this Summer I have so much to choose from it's pretty tricky to know what to get started with first. I will be drawing more in earnest next week... so will share more then...

Other happenings at chez abigail*ryan today - quilt number THREE is being worked on (ready to go into the store soon!) and this time it's Coral and Seafoam Ginkgo pattern... so, the sewing machine is whirring away as I type and I will be hand binding this evening no doubt!

I was also working on prototypes for TWO new products today (you may be able to spot the peg-bags hanging in one of the photos, they are set to launch soon too!!) - but more on all that soon ;)

But now? Dinner!!

Abigail@abigail*ryan

p.s. thank you so much to everyone who ordered during my birthday sale! I am working through all the orders as quickly as I can and will be dispatching everything this week... we are run off our feet and delighted to be sending so many of our goods all over the world! :) xo

1 comment:

Bridget said...

wow- i can hardly draw a stick figure so that is impressive.